Terms and Conditions
Our Terms and Conditions for our in-house and catering services are outlined below. By accepting an offer or making an order, you expressly accept the applicability of these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions or requests ahead of your visit, feel free to email us at [email protected]
- Hijaziyat reserves the right to change the prices, specifically if this is necessary as a result of statutory or other regulations.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- There are certain cases wherein promotional prices may apply. These prices are only valid during the specific period announced in the promotion.
- Hijaziyat is entitled to postpone or change the date of an event. Should this happen, Hijaziyat will strive to inform you as soon as possible and will attempt to provide an alternative date or solution. However, Hijaziyat should not be held liable for refunds, compensations, or any other resulting costs you may incur such as travel fees or accommodation adjustments.
- Hijaziyat will not issue refunds in the event that the client reserved an excess number of people.
- We accept the following modes of payment: cash, credit card, and debit card.
- Bookings, orders, and reservations will only be confirmed once payment has been received.